September 5, 2015

Dear Diary...How to Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Creamer

I can't believe how quickly fall snuck up on us this year! But I am happy it's here. For us Floridians, it signals an ending in sight to hurricane season, closely followed by the excitement of all things PUMPKIN!
I recently came across a great recipe for a healthier pumpkin spice creamer.

I decided to try it out this morning since my little decided 6:30 was a GREAT time to wake up on a Saturday morning, I really needed a stellar cup of coffee. This creamer did not disappoint!

1 bottle Natural Bliss cinnamon creamer (this is the only creamer I use bc it's all natural)
1/4 cup pure pumpkin
1/4 tsp (or to taste) pumpkin pie seasoning
More cinnamon to taste

Enjoy!



































Yours truly,
The Decorating Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment